Severe disconnect bug.
Lovely, apparently there was a "slight" bug in the new patch that caused players to disconnect from the realm(s) and made it impossible to reconnect right away.

To fix this on the live realms they have to restart them all to apply the hotfix.
Oh and the servers that are down to begin with will not be up until they also have had the treatment.

I would provide the forum url but I cannot get them to load for me.
You get this message on the WoW login though.

Bleh. :wacko:
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
Alrin,Mar 22 2005, 07:01 PM Wrote:Lovely, apparently there was a "slight" bug in the new patch that caused players to disconnect from the realm(s) and made it impossible to reconnect right away.

To fix this on the live realms they have to restart them all to apply the hotfix.
Oh and the servers that are down to begin with will not be up until they also have had the treatment.

I would provide the forum url but I cannot get them to load for me.
You get this message on the WoW login though.

Bleh.  :wacko:
[right][snapback]71549[/snapback][/right]
Aaaaaarggghhh!!!!

Trispal, my kitty Felix and my NE Hunter Celesterian alone had Ghamoo-ra down to < 200 hp and Stormrage crashes us out, and now I'm unable to reconnect. I'm cursed I tell you. I'm batting about 50% on being able to complete an instance dungeon on Stormrage without a crash. I expect now to awaken in the graveyard, or worse.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I had just finished up the Kodo Roundup quest, and gotten the Kodo bones for my first necklace. I was en route to turn them in, and crash city. Wonderful. I will wake up in the graveyard.
~Not all who wander are lost...~