Happy Birthday Griselda!
Well, first of all, I got some fancy (and colorful) greetings here, along with some useful product samples that I'll be needing here in my old age. ;) Thanks, everyone!

I don't bake on my birthday as a matter of policy, but luckily my mother-in-law is a better baker than I am. This year, she made a three-layer chocolate sour cream cake with chocolate mousse filling and dark chocolate ganache glaze. :D

I got some new memory for my computer, which will be helpful since I think it can hold out a while longer without upgrading. Unfortunately, I seem to have fried my motherboard putting in the memory :o , so I guess I'd really better make the comp last if I'm going to replace the mobo (even if it is a fairly cheap, older mobo). I also got a printer, a new keyboard, and Pirates, but can't do much with those until I get my computer working again. :angry:

I think I'm the most mechanically incompetent person out there. Whenever I try to fix something, I break it worse. I broke the entire faucet fixture to my sink trying to stop a drip. Then, I completely stopped up a drain trying to clear out a slow drain. Don't even ask about my car- and that's even worse because it looks like I paid someone else to break if for me. :o

Maybe I can get friends and family members to fix things for me now by threatening to do it myself. :shuriken: :P
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Griselda,Mar 6 2005, 09:38 AM Wrote:I don't bake on my birthday as a matter of policy, but luckily my mother-in-law is a better baker than I am.  This year, she made a three-layer chocolate sour cream cake with chocolate mousse filling and dark chocolate ganache glaze.   :D

[right][snapback]69856[/snapback][/right]
:blink:

I think I just gained 5 pounds just *reading* that! Sounds delicious though.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Griselda,Mar 6 2005, 05:38 AM Wrote:Well, first of all, I got some fancy (and colorful) greetings here, along with some useful product samples that I'll be needing here in my old age. ;)  Thanks, everyone!
[right][snapback]69856[/snapback][/right]

Is your cat ready to pounce on badger?
DeeBye,Mar 6 2005, 11:39 PM Wrote:Is your cat ready to pounce on badger?
[right][snapback]69887[/snapback][/right]

DeeBye is a smart cookie. :P
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete