MF with Minions
I'm currently playing a summoning Necro, and recently found a pair of Chance Guards. My Necro doesn't attack--he lets his skellies, golem and merc do the dirty work--so he doesn't directly kill anything.

Am I wasting my time with the Guards? I know the boost to gold works, but is the MF giving me any benefit?

I know that mercs have their own MF calculations, but what about summoned minions?

Thanks a bunch!
Roland780,Mar 1 2005, 07:29 AM Wrote:I'm currently playing a summoning Necro, and recently found a pair of Chance Guards.  My Necro doesn't attack--he lets his skellies, golem and merc do the dirty work--so he doesn't directly kill anything.

Am I wasting my time with the Guards?  I know the boost to gold works, but is the MF giving me any benefit?

I know that mercs have their own MF calculations, but what about summoned minions?

Thanks a bunch!
[right][snapback]69410[/snapback][/right]

Whenever any minion (merc or summoned) makes a kill, the effective MF is the sum of their MF and your MF and the effect GF is the sum of their GF and your GF.
adeyke,Mar 1 2005, 09:55 AM Wrote:Whenever any minion (merc or summoned) makes a kill, the effective MF is the sum of their MF and your MF and the effect GF is the sum of their GF and your GF.
[right][snapback]69411[/snapback][/right]

Much obliged!