Im becoming upset.
Occhidiangela,Mar 3 2005, 08:13 AM Wrote:Treesh, will they care that a perfectly good name has been rejected, and consider that perhaps they are wrong?  One if four chance. 
[right][snapback]69621[/snapback][/right]
That explanation of care changes things a bit. With that definition in mind, don't you think you're being generous with the one in four chance? ;)

Edit: And about servers and their performance, the only times I've had really horrible performance on Stormrage is either playing in any area adjacent to the Auction House in Ironforge (Dun Morogh, Loch Modan, the Wetlands, etc) or just before the server decides to crash. The areas around Ironforge have greatly improved for me with this last patch. Ironforge itself is worse than ever, but that's because I only have 512 meg of RAM and I'm constantly hitting the harddrive when I'm in Ironforge.

Tichondrius has weird little hiccups sometimes, but doesn't crash too often. Cenarion Circle gets loot lag more than any other server I play on, but it's fairly stable and usually not too bad. Terenas is rock solid though. The only times I can't play on it are during scheduled maintenance or if the login server(s) are down. At release, it suffered from the loot lag that all the servers suffered from, but after they removed the clothing/equipment from the character select screen, I haven't gotten loot lag since. I have been booted from Terenas twice, but that was the fault of my ISP crapping out and not from Terenas being bad.
Intolerant monkey.