Stormrage - Deadmines
Pesmerga (Emjly) and I (Mitzy) are looking to do Deadmines sometime this week. I know I seriously have to get that out of my way as I'm already level 24 :). We're looking at Wednesday or Thursday night as the best days to do this. Anytime after about 5pm Eastern should be good for us.

Anyone else wanna get your characters through that? I know a bunch of you have alts :P
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Feb 7 2005, 12:38 PM Wrote:Pesmerga (Emjly) and I (Mitzy) are looking to do Deadmines sometime this week.  I know I seriously have to get that out of my way as I'm already level 24 :).  We're looking at Wednesday or Thursday night as the best days to do this.  Anytime after about 5pm Eastern should be good for us.

Anyone else wanna get your characters through that?  I know a bunch of you have alts  :P
[right][snapback]67469[/snapback][/right]

The nearest I have to that range is Shalandrax at 30. I have a mage named Tal at 14 but I dunno if I would have time to get him the levels and prerequisites to get him up to speed by Wed or Thurs of this week. So if you want an over levelled tank let me know and I'll clear things with the wife. :)
Quark,Feb 7 2005, 04:38 PM Wrote:Pesmerga (Emjly) and I (Mitzy) are looking to do Deadmines sometime this week.  I know I seriously have to get that out of my way as I'm already level 24 :).  We're looking at Wednesday or Thursday night as the best days to do this.  Anytime after about 5pm Eastern should be good for us.

Anyone else wanna get your characters through that?  I know a bunch of you have alts  :P

I have no one at the right level, but I do suggest that you keep an eye out for Mostal (Bun-Bun's Hunter) and nsdrogue (Need I say more?). They're both in that range and would be wonderful company for you.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Boltholomew, level 21 dwarven warrior, reporting for duty!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quark,Feb 7 2005, 11:38 AM Wrote:Pesmerga (Emjly) and I (Mitzy) are looking to do Deadmines sometime this week.  I know I seriously have to get that out of my way as I'm already level 24 :).  We're looking at Wednesday or Thursday night as the best days to do this.  Anytime after about 5pm Eastern should be good for us.

Now that I've got Mostal and his dancing bear trained up properly, he's ready and waiting. Unfortunately, work commitments may preclude on any given day, and I can't be available before about 8 Eastern in any case. Curse this nasty deadline!

So if there's a group gathered and headed out, don't wait up on me. But if I'm on line, I'm in line.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
I'd be more than willing to do a run, though there does seem to be great interest and my character is now lvl 25 (rogue).

If there is too great an interest I have no problem with sitting it out and just going back to much neglected Ashenvale quests.
MaxPower#1485 60 SC Barb/32 HC Witch Doctor/22 HC Wizard/17 HC Demon Hunter
Okay, so we can try Wednesday around 8pm if that works for everyone. So we have:
Bolty
Bun-Bun
NSD
Pesmerga
and I.

And hopefully Bun-Bun can make it. Sound good?
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!