There's trolls, and then there's

http://www.mallninja.com/archives.htm

I personally never saw the need to name individual trolls, simply because I think when you see one, you've seen them all. At most you can give them some classifications, but most are just not that interesting enough to warrant an individual name.

Sometimes though, you find the rare few who manages to be entertaining. Well entertaining to me at least. If it's juvenile to find the idea that a 'retail security operative' totes an arsenal that would make Rambo blush, and carry out 'missions' at the mall that rivals a Tom Clancy novel or at least a game of CounterStrike amusing, then I guess I am juvenile.
Hammerskjold,Feb 4 2005, 06:01 PM Wrote:http://www.mallninja.com/archives.htm

I personally never saw the need to name individual trolls, simply because I think when you see one, you've seen them all.  At most you can give them some classifications, but most are just not that interesting enough to warrant an individual name.

Sometimes though, you find the rare few who manages to be entertaining.  Well entertaining to me at least.  If it's juvenile to find the idea that a 'retail security operative' totes an arsenal that would make Rambo blush, and carry out 'missions' at the mall that rivals a Tom Clancy novel or at least a game of CounterStrike amusing, then I guess I am juvenile.
[right][snapback]67214[/snapback][/right]

What do you do for a living?

I promise you, I can lampoon it.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

>I promise you, I can lampoon it.

I have no doubt that you could. Let's be clear though, I wasn't laughing at the idea of people doing any type of security work. What is funny to me, is how he trolled in some of the 'chairborne rangers'. It could be argued that fishing for those types in an internet firearm forum is too easy, but I never claimed I have a sophisticated sense of humour.