New to WoW and somewhat new to LL
I use to be a member of the LL when I was playing LOD quite a bit, in fact it was ShadowHM that introduced me to the Lounge. (I am sure some of you know her)
I have a lev 11 gnome and find myself often looking at some high level characters in Ironforge for eg and thinking to myself, "I should have buillt one of those. I suppose all characters start out the same though and if I stick with it my little gnome will become "one of those"
Anyway I play on Windrunner and my gnomes name is Clear, currently just soloing.
Just saying hi by the way.

Giventake,Jan 18 2005, 10:45 AM Wrote:I use to be a member of the LL when I was playing LOD quite a bit, in fact it was ShadowHM that introduced me to the Lounge. (I am sure some of you know her)
I have a lev 11 gnome and find myself often looking at  some high level characters in Ironforge for eg and thinking to myself, "I should have buillt one of those. I suppose all characters start out the same though and if I stick with it my little gnome will become "one of those"
Anyway I play on Windrunner and my gnomes name is Clear, currently just soloing.
Just saying hi by the way.
[right][snapback]65752[/snapback][/right]

I have the same problem with my lvl 19 warlock. Every time I see a higher level warlock run by with a pet I don't have, or I see an undead warlock come running by on his flaming mount I get insanely jealous.

Smithy
smithy,Jan 18 2005, 12:36 PM Wrote:I have the same problem with my lvl 19 warlock.  Every time I see a higher level warlock run by with a pet I don't have, or I see an undead warlock come running by on his flaming mount I get insanely jealous.

Smithy
[right][snapback]65758[/snapback][/right]
Don't worry, all warlocks get the flaming mount, not just undead.

I always have the tendency in MMO's to constantly create characters and never be satisfied with any of them. In WoW, with my level 8 warlock, I was starting to feel those urges, but I decided I was going to stick with it, gahdamit! So I did, and now I'm almost 39 and loving it. I almost have that felsteed :)

Also, don't feel bad about seeing warlocks with pets you don't have. Imp and Voidwalker are the only viable pets. Don't even waste your time doing the Succubus and Felhunter quests unless you want to have them just to have them, like me. Some people have said that they get a lot of use out of the succubus in parties, but for me, I would much rather have my imp's 60-70 damage firebolts and +35 stamina aura than slightly lower damage and the ability to mez one humanoid. Felhunter looks cool, and can debuff, but that's about the extent of it.
The error occurred on line -1.
Zippyy,Jan 18 2005, 11:58 AM Wrote:Also, don't feel bad about seeing warlocks with pets you don't have.  Imp and Voidwalker are the only viable pets.  Don't even waste your time doing the Succubus and Felhunter quests unless you want to have them just to have them, like me.  Some people have said that they get a lot of use out of the succubus in parties, but for me, I would much rather have my imp's 60-70 damage firebolts and +35 stamina aura than slightly lower damage and the ability to mez one humanoid.  Felhunter looks cool, and can debuff, but that's about the extent of it.

Imp is decent, but succubus with a good player controling it will be the favorite with your partymates for the seduce ability. Plus, imps can have some wacky pathing problems that can get your parties killed in dungeons. They're good to break out when you're about to fight a big boss that you can't seduce, though.