Tailoring Patterns
To make my life a little easier for figuring which patterns were worth pursing in the AH, I made a list of the tailor patterns that are in the game. In the following the ones that are available from vendors have a note after them. If there were more than 2 sellers of the pattern, I did not bother to note where they were actaully available at as it is fairly easy to locate them in the early areas of the game. Also the ones that fell into this catagory tended to be only for linen and a few of the wool patterns. Hopefully some of you can make some use of it to avoid things like bidding in the Auction House on patterns that you could try to pick up from the actual source for much cheaper. Most of those are limited sale items however and may require several visits to find in stock (try during low usage periods or let some of your friends/guildmembers to know to watch for them).

<Pattern: Red Linen Robe>
<Pattern: Red Linen Vest>
<Pattern: Blue Linen Vest> vendor
<Pattern: Blue Linen Robe> vendor
<Pattern: Red Linen Bag> vendor
<Pattern: Green Woolen Bag>
<Pattern: Red Woolen Boots>
<Pattern: Blue Overalls> vendor
<Pattern: Heavy Woolen Cloak>
<Pattern: Gray Woolen Robe>
<Pattern: Greater Adept's Robe> vendor
<Pattern: Red Woolen Bag> vendor
<Pattern: Colorful Kilt>
<Pattern: Stylish Green Shirt>
<Pattern: Stylish Blue Shirt>
<Pattern: Bright Yellow Shirt> vendor:Duskwood
<Pattern: Reinforced Woolen Shoulders>
<Pattern: Phoenix Gloves>
<Pattern: Phoenix Pants>
<Pattern: Spider Silk Slippers>
<Pattern: Hands of Darkness>
<Pattern: Dark Silk Shirt> vendor:Duskwood, Hillsbrad Foothills(horde)
<Pattern: Azure Silk Gloves> vendor:Desolace, Wetlands(SG:Wenna Silkbeard)
<Pattern: Robes of Arcana>
<Pattern: Truefaith Gloves>
<Pattern: Green Silk Armor>
<Pattern: Enchanter's Cowl> vendor:Booty Bay
<Pattern: Shadow Hood>
<Pattern: Azure Silk Cloak> vendor:Feralas, Arathi Highlands
<Pattern: Green Silk Pack>
<Pattern: Rich Purple Silk Shirt>
<Pattern: Boots of the Enchanter>
<Pattern: Crimson Silk Cloak> vendor:Booty Bay
<Pattern: Spider Belt>
<Pattern: Black Silk Pack>
<Pattern: Azure Shoulders>
<Pattern: Crimson Silk Shoulders>
<Pattern: Black Swashbuckler's Shirt> Vendor:Booty Bay
<Pattern: Earthen Silk Belt>
<Pattern: Crimson Silk Robe> vendor:Tanaris
<Pattern: White Bandit Mask>
<Pattern: Star Belt>
<Pattern: Icy Cloak> vendor:Dustwallow Marsh(horde), South Shore
<Pattern: Orange Martial Shirt>
<Pattern: Red Mageweave Vest>
<Pattern: Red Mageweave Pants>
<Pattern: Lavender Mageweave Shirt> vendor:Ogrimar, Barrens, Ironforge
<Pattern: Pink Mageweave Shirt> vendor:Ogrimar, Barrens, Ironforge
<Pattern: Red Mageweave Gloves>
<Pattern: Tuxedo Shirt> vendor:Ironforge
<Pattern: Red Mageweave Shoulders>
<Pattern: Tuxedo Pants> vendor:Ironforge
<Pattern: Admiral's Hat> vendor:Booty Bay
<Pattern: White Wedding Dress> vendor:Stormwind City
<Pattern: Red Mageweave Headband>
<Pattern: Shadoweave Mask>
<Pattern: Tuxedo Jacket> vendor:Ironforge
<Pattern: Frostweave Robe>
<Pattern: Frostweave Tunic>
<Pattern: Cindercloth Tunic>
<Pattern: Runecloth Tunic>
<Pattern: Runecloth Bag> vendor:Winterspring
<Pattern: Runecloth Robe> vendor:Moonglade
<Pattern: Frostweave Gloves>
<Pattern: Ghostweave Belt>
<Pattern: Runecloth Cloak> vendor:Moonglade
<Pattern: Brightcloth Robe>
<Pattern: Ghostweave Gloves>
<Pattern: Brightcloth Gloves>
<Pattern: Cindercloth Gloves>
<Pattern: Purify Mooncloth> vendor:Winterspring
<Pattern: Cloak of Fire>
<Pattern: Wizardweave Leggings>
<Pattern: Brightcloth Cloak>
<Pattern: Felcloth Pants> vendor:Moonglade
<Pattern: Cindercloth Cloak>
<Pattern: Runecloth Gloves> vendor:Winterspring
<Pattern: Ghostweave Vest>
<Pattern: Cindercloth Pants>
<Pattern: Frostweave Pants>
<Pattern: Runecloth Boots> vendor:Moonglade
<Pattern: Runecloth Pants>
<Pattern: Felcloth Boots>
<Pattern: Robe of Winter Night>
<Pattern: Felcloth Hood>
<Pattern: Ghostweave Pants>
<Pattern: Mooncloth Leggings>
<Pattern: Brightcloth Pants>
<Pattern: Runecloth Headband>
<Pattern: Felcloth Robe>
<Pattern: Felcloth Robe>
<Pattern: Wizardweave Turban>
<Pattern: Runecloth Shoulders>
<Pattern: Mooncloth Shoulders>
<Pattern: Mooncloth Vest>
<Pattern: Wizardweave Robe>
<Pattern: Mooncloth Bag>

I also am aware of some tailoring recipies that currently are not know if they are available as patterns or if they are trained or quest rewards. There are all at the top end of use though. These would be the following:
Robe of the Void
Robe of the Archmage
Truefaith Vestments
Bottomless Bag
Gloves of Spell Mastery
Mooncloth Circlet
Flarecore Gloves
Flarecore Mantle
endlist
Ruvanal,Dec 29 2004, 05:46 AM Wrote:Bottomless Bag
[right][snapback]63801[/snapback][/right]
Tell me more! How and where do I get 4/8/12 of them? I never have enough storage and would almost give up my pending mechachicken for a truly bottomless bag or maybe even just a doubling of my current space.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Certainly nice, Ruvanal.

Checking Thottbot does the same thing without all the effort of compiling them into a big list, though -_-

EDIT: I guess I should mention that doing exactly what you described is an EXCELLENT way of making money. I've sold schematics for Goblin Jumper Cables (which are found on the wandering goblin merchant in Hillsbrad Foothills) for more than three gold. Earthen Leather Shoulders (also found from that same goblin) have gone for more than eighty silver. Green Leather Armor (found on a Leatherworking supplier tucked away in a corner of Hillsbrad), which is used in the making of Green Iron Hauberks, and is a pretty decent piece of armor by itself, have sold for twelve gold on a good day, and two gold on a bad day.

You can also make a decent profit by selling the various secondary skill manuals in the AH. I've sold Expert First Aid for two gold (a 100% profit :) ), and Expert Cooking for just over a gold-and-a-half :)
ArtegaAwayFromHome,Dec 29 2004, 08:17 PM Wrote:Checking Thottbot does the same thing without all the effort of compiling them into a big list, though -_-

[right][snapback]63872[/snapback][/right]

It is not always practical to be alt-tabing out of the game and trying to use Thottbot or some of the other sites to look up stuff. There are many times that it can take me 2 of more minutes to get thottbot to respond due to the load that it is under for doing searches. Easier to just have this information in a printout nearby. Also useful to use the printed out list to note what patterns have already been learned for when I am running a different character at the time. It took me less time to compile the list than it would typically take to look up 20 items. Considering how many times that the lookups could come for some players, it is a better timesaving than constantly going back and probably looking up the samething in different weeks of play.

And yes, I am well aware of the buying of the limited issue recipies and reselling for profit at the Auction House.

LochnarITB:
Quote:Re:Bottomless Bag

Tell me more! How and where do I get 4/8/12 of them? I never have enough storage and would almost give up my pending mechachicken for a truly bottomless bag or maybe even just a doubling of my current space.
There are currently no know stats on this item nor the others in that section. They may not even be in the game for sure, but I suspect more likely that they are items that can be obtained after completing some high level quests or instance runs. The Flarecore Gloves and Flarecore Mantle both have me suspecting that they may be some sort of "quest reward" for completing some step in the Molten Core instance. Since even in the beta, not much progress was made to find out the full extent of content in that area of the game. I have a suspicion on where the Bottomless Bag would be learned from, but do not really look forward to doing what is needed for that. Getting a NE mount for my gnome mage will probably be easier. ;)