Naxx - 25
Greetings Lurkers!

I'm interesting in setting up some 25 man raiding on the weekends, and would like to extend an invitation to any of you guys that would like to participate. The plan is currently to shoot for Saturday evenings starting around 7pm Server time. We will try to fill the raid with folks from KoTD, Lurkers and another guild we're on friendly terms with (if they are interested). Let me know if you guys prefer another day/time, and we may be able to adjust it to the preference of the majority. Mains and alts will be welcome, as long as they are geared appropriately, and the player feels comfortable performing that character's role in 25 man content (i.e. - no characters wearing a lot of green quest gear, please).

Loot will be handled something along these lines: Main specs will be given priority over off specs. Once you loot an item you don't win another until everyone in contention for the same gear has gotten something (or you're the only one that wants it). In the interest of not having the raid get bogged down distributing loot: Try to have a good idea ahead of time what items are upgrades for you, and which are not. I don’t expect loot to be an issue since most everyone is pretty reasonable about loot, and the plan is to run this on a regular basis, so regular attendees will get geared up.

Given that this weekend is a holiday weekend, and there are likely a lot of folks busy with other things, I have posted the first of these raids in keeper’s phpRaid for Saturday, May 30. Lurkers should be able to configure characters in our phpRaid system (just be sure you pick the correct guild), and sign up for the raid. This will make planning a lot easier for me and I will try to have the lineup set a day or so in advance, so people can plan their weekend accordingly. If anyone has trouble accessing the system, or questions about how to use it, please contact me.

I welcome any other feedback or questions about this, and look forward to some entertaining evenings with all of you!

-Zari
Sounds like fun, I'll try to be available.:)What's the link for Keepers' Phpraid? How long do you anticipate these runs taking, and are you cool with people swapping in/out at various times or do you prefer having someone there for the whole run?
This all sounds good to me.

Though just as a note this is on Terenas. I know you had to post here in the public forum, which is fine since I doubt you have access to the Terenas forum right now and I think there are still some Lurkers on Terenas who aren't guilded that might be interested in this as well. I just wanted to make that point of clarification in case the Stormrage or other folks were wondering about it. :)

I do have another question as well. If I go, will this mean I might end up raiding with that Mordh or Mordekhuul (or whatever silly name he is going by now) guy? Not sure I can handle raiding with a punk like him. :-p :D
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Sounds like fun, I'll try to be available.:)What's the link for Keepers' Phpraid? How long do you anticipate these runs taking, and are you cool with people swapping in/out at various times or do you prefer having someone there for the whole run?

I'd prefer not to swap people out simply because it can slow things down. However, if it's arranged in advance and we have a warlock there to summon, I don't really have a big problem with it. I generally like to keep the pace of the raid moving along pretty quickly.

Lets plan on spending at least 3 hours in there, maybe 4 depending on how things are going/how people are feeling. I want it to be fun!

Quote:This all sounds good to me.

Though just as a note this is on Terenas. I know you had to post here in the public forum, which is fine since I doubt you have access to the Terenas forum right now and I think there are still some Lurkers on Terenas who aren't guilded that might be interested in this as well. I just wanted to make that point of clarification in case the Stormrage or other folks were wondering about it. :)
I do have another question as well. If I go, will this mean I might end up raiding with that Mordh or Mordekhuul (or whatever silly name he is going by now) guy? Not sure I can handle raiding with a punk like him. :-p :D

Yes, sorry, Terenas server.

I would be surprised if Mordh shows up for this, he's usually busy on the weekends.