If you've ever dug through the avatar choice list here at the Lounge forums, you'll find an extensive collection of neat Diablo 1 and Diablo II themed avatar icons. The D2 list is especially rather large, and I like giving forumgoers variety.

Anything out there for WoW?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Nov 23 2004, 07:42 PM Wrote:If you've ever dug through the avatar choice list here at the Lounge forums, you'll find an extensive collection of neat Diablo 1 and Diablo II themed avatar icons.  The D2 list is especially rather large, and I like giving forumgoers variety.

Anything out there for WoW?

-Bolty
[right][snapback]61039[/snapback][/right]

You might try checking LiveJournal.com. There are several communities devoted exclusively to the creation of game-related icons and avatars.
unless,Nov 24 2004, 02:37 AM Wrote:You might try checking LiveJournal.com.  There are several communities devoted exclusively to the creation of game-related icons and avatars.
[right][snapback]61079[/snapback][/right]
A very limited set of Warcraft-themed avatars are now available. More to come as I find them. Anyone's help getting avatars is greatly appreciated.

You can access the avatars via the My Controls link at the top of every forum page.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Blizzard's Warcraft 3 website has a lot of icons and pictures and even animations on their battle.net site Maybe that would help you.