People realize the servers are still up...
...right?
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Nov 18 2004, 06:40 PM Wrote:...right?
[right][snapback]60487[/snapback][/right]

Well the Pacific and Mountian ones are. Central and East have been down for a good hour, though there was a message for a bit saying they would be back up.

Of course with Infernals in every city and Dread Lords at all the entrances, there isn't much you can do in the towns right now. :)

Thrall is dead on Test 34 (or 35 the RP out West).
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Lissa,Nov 18 2004, 06:40 PM Wrote:...right?
[right][snapback]60487[/snapback][/right]
Hehe. All are down now. I chased the servers across the country. My main little guy was on an east server. I had just finished off the last rat in a camp and was heading for the chest I found there when the game froze. I went out and watched the server list go down to nothing. I then jumped over to central (my local zone) where I had one character. A short while there and the same thing. I decided to jump to a pacific server. I didn't think I would have much time but it turned out to be 3-4 hours. This was nice because I had had to make a new character and it allowed me to give the warlock a try. From that short exposure (all the start area quests/got the imp/went to Goldshire) I found that I might prefer the warlock over my staple, the mage.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."