Death bug
Hello lurkers,

Once I was just killing andy and after we killed her we decided to duel. There were a few lvl 70-80 people (including me) and at like the 3rd time I died It got stuck. When I pressed escape nothing happened and I could not say anything. Only way to get unstuck is to restart. Any help would be nice.

Thanks in advance
Mike
Very unnormal bug i'd say, have you thought the problem might be in your computer, i mean a virus or something like that, also if this keeps on happening maybe you should start playing diablo in a window, i mean not-full-screen-way. You can do it by following next:

On your shortcut to diablo ii, right click on it and go to properties. Then in the target line, at the end of where it is targeted press space then enter -w, this will run diablo in a window and not in full screen. It has less lag and helps alot.

This is a mere guess if it helps or not... :( but it should be worth a try if "death bug" keeps on happening.

I hope this helps! :P
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that
counts."
- Winston Churchill
This thread is many months old and the original poster has been banned. There was really no point in replying to it.
oops :blush: ...
sorry, didn't know he was banned...
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that
counts."
- Winston Churchill