Gateway selector?
Hi, this is the third time I'm getting a Diablo II period but what happened? :s
Almost all the sites I knew are gone.

Well, here are a few questions,

1. What are the good Diablo 2 sites? (Including downloads like MOD's)
2. Where can I find the regular MOD files? (Unique, XP, Drop etc)
3. and the most important one, where can I find the gateway selector (for LOD) so that I can also play online with americans and asians and stuff instead of only europeans.

If anyone can answer these questions I would be very grateful.
Edited- The LL does not support multiplayer cheating of any kind!

-Griselda
MikethemizJR,Nov 14 2004, 10:40 PM Wrote:Edited- The LL does not support multiplayer cheating of any kind!

-Griselda
[right][snapback]60195[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, well that is why I don't question for any kind of cheating now, am I <_<
Rammoth,Nov 15 2004, 03:19 AM Wrote:Yeah, well that is why I don't question for any kind of cheating now, am I <_<
[right][snapback]60248[/snapback][/right]
That was a moderator editing out an offending poster, not him taking to you.
I would say that the Phrozen Keep is good for mods.
http://phrozenkeep.it-point.com/
Rammoth,Nov 14 2004, 01:11 PM Wrote:1. What are the good Diablo 2 sites? (Including downloads like MOD's)
2. Where can I find the regular MOD files? (Unique, XP, Drop etc)
3. and the most important one, where can I find the gateway selector (for LOD) so that I can also play online with americans and asians and stuff instead of only europeans.
[right][snapback]60187[/snapback][/right]

Have you tried searching this site yet? There is a section devoted to only the best Diablo related web-sites on the net:
Quote:http://www.lurkerlounge.com/diablo2/community.shtml
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
About the gateway selector, there should be a choice of realms under the button for battle net...click it and you should have Uswest, Useast, Europe, Asia

Elvish