Dial Up Ok? or not Ok?
1.) Well im on a pretty average dial up (160ms-220ms) and wondering if you think this would be capable of playing World of warcraft, not the beta, but the real game.

2.) My main concern is i hear i would have to download a patch every month, around 300 hours, but is this true? if so this game is not capable of playing on dial up for most of us. :(

P.S.
Blizzard should know this too, so do you think they would make such a huge download for dial up if thye say its comppable for it. :huh:
10 mb would be ok for each month. ;)
ADam777,Nov 10 2004, 08:59 PM Wrote:1.) Well im on a pretty average dial up (160ms-220ms) and wondering if you think this would be capable of playing World of warcraft, not the beta, but the real game.

2.) My main concern is i hear i would have to download a patch every month, around 300 hours, but is this true? if so this game is not capable of playing on dial up for most of us. :(
P.S.
Blizzard should know this too, so do you think they would make such a huge download for dial up if thye say its comppable for it.  :huh:
10 mb would be ok for each month.  ;)
[right][snapback]59922[/snapback][/right]

Personally, I think anything under 500ms would be perfectly playable.

As far as patches go, you'll probably just have to leave your modem connected overnight. Not a big deal but everytime a patch comes out you will probably spend a couple hours downloading it.

Smithy