Rabies and Poison Vine
My purely summoning Druid (with maxed Poison Vine) was recently in a game with a fully synergized Rabies Werewolf Druid.

How would these two forms of damage interact? Would the weaker poison damage from the Poison Vine overwrite the damage from the Rabies? i.e. Would it have been best to have Unsummoned the Poison Vine?
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

ShadowHM,Oct 4 2004, 04:41 PM Wrote:My purely summoning Druid (with maxed Poison Vine) was recently in a game with a fully synergized Rabies Werewolf Druid.

How would these two forms of damage interact?  Would the weaker poison damage from the Poison Vine overwrite the damage from the Rabies?  i.e.  Would it have been best to have Unsummoned the Poison Vine?
[right][snapback]57058[/snapback][/right]

I remember a topic discussing almost exactly this, with Crystalion explaining it in detail....

Here is the explanation, I think. :D
Refrigerator,Oct 6 2004, 12:04 AM Wrote:I remember a topic discussing almost exactly this, with Crystalion explaining it in detail....

Here is the explanation, I think. :D
[right][snapback]57128[/snapback][/right]

Thanks !
When civility survives,
I know nice from right.

Well, WHich poison Somes first Is the one which strikes last. The only overlapping damage is the initial damage that comes right when the attack hits the enemy. Otherwise, The first poison to hit begins workking right away. And ShadowHM I have stopped Using slang as you said I hope you are happy.
MikethemizJR,Oct 27 2004, 05:20 PM Wrote:And ShadowHM I have stopped Using slang as you said I hope you are happy.
[right][snapback]58408[/snapback][/right]

Frankly, no.

Absorbing that one little piece of advice is a baby step in the right direction. Your propensity to dig up old threads, where the answer has already been provided, and add incorrect information is annoying. This isn't the only place you have done this.

Posts with negative value added are no help to anyone. Try Lurking for a change.

And when you do decide to post, try using some grammar. Rambling sentences with no paragraphing just add to the communication problem.
When civility survives,
I know nice from right.