Leveling Pre-Patch
Forgive my ignorance, I have not played in many months. Is there a mechanism to rapidly level characters pre-patch the way there was in the last expansion?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(08-11-2018, 02:29 AM)LavCat Wrote: Forgive my ignorance, I have not played in many months. Is there a mechanism to rapidly level characters pre-patch the way there was in the last expansion?

If you purchase the expansion you get a free 110 boost. Unless you mean your character's ilvl - then you should head over and do Darkshore dailies for 210 gear.
(08-13-2018, 01:01 PM)Tal Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 02:29 AM)LavCat Wrote: Forgive my ignorance, I have not played in many months. Is there a mechanism to rapidly level characters pre-patch the way there was in the last expansion?

If you purchase the expansion you get a free 110 boost. Unless you mean your character's ilvl - then you should head over and do Darkshore dailies for 210 gear.

Thanks, no, I was thinking of the invasions that were going on before the start of legion. They gave lots of experience and enabled characters to level rapidly.
I only did one daily. Are they gone now that the expansion is live?