Spamassassin
Long story short, my school's mail server uses Spamassassin, and due to circumstances, I'm getting far more email traffic this semester, along with an increased number of false-positives, both to and from me.

Upon examaning the X-Spam-Report, I've noticed that the emails in question are racking up points with tags of the J_CHICKENPOX_43 BODY: 4alpha-pock-3alpha variation, with varying numerical values -- they're not very self-explanatory.

Google nor the Spamassassin website turned up any relavant information explaining why my emails are being marked as such.

Is anyone able to explain this cryptic message? I'd rather not have any of my email marked as spam, since I will be sending a lot of them.
My university also uses SpamAssassin. I talked to a couple people in Computer Services about it, and they told me that SA will tag anything with the following in the subject line: uncommon spelling, too many spaces, and interchanging of letters and numbers. SA will also filter messages sent by bulk emailing systems and will also tag the email if the author uses certain phrases over and over. (I wasn't told what these phrases were.)

As for the code, my sources say that there's a repeating message in the body of your emails that causes the [SPAM] label to fire. Their guess is that the emails contain some bizarre spacing (that's what the "pock" stands for). As they ask me to send them the emails in question, I can't help you out more. >_< But it's worth asking the computer services department at your school what the "pock" is for. Ganbatte!
UPDATE: Spamblaster.