Poll: Should all the game sections be combined into one for ease of navigation, or should they remain apart for ease of reading? See post below for details.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
All sections should be separate, one for each game, for easier reading
37.50%
18 37.50%
Combine all sections into one news page for easier navigation
62.50%
30 62.50%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Design of the Site
Can you say what software you are working with? I hope that there is a three letter search.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Hi,

I'd like to have the splash startup page abandoned, too.
Make the mega news page the startup page and link to the two (three, four) sections that the lounge may cover at an exposed position on the site, say the top left or the top right.
Also I'd rather have different news frames than all news from all games put together and merely seperated by colors for example.
Appreciating your effort,

Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.