The Role of Melee Combatants in a Group
TheDragoon,Aug 3 2004, 02:43 PM Wrote:A couple of us (Thenryb and I) are planning on heading into the Stockades this evening to clear those quests out of our logs.  Does that work for you and anyone else that is interested?  :)
Well I don't get off work until 9pm EST but will be available around 9:30 if that works.

Bun-Bun,Aug 3 2004, 03: Wrote:Would a level 31 druid be helpful, and of an appropriate level?  If so, I'm interested. Of course, I have no idea where the Stockades are ...

Should be okay and they're in the center of the canals in Stormwind. Nearest to the mage area.
The Stockades are in Stormwind between the Mage District and the Park. If you want to pick up some quests for it, I'd suggest looking in Dun Modr (Wetlands), Lake Town (Redridge), Darkshire (Duskwood), and the Old Town of Stormwind. I have a feeling most of us are probably going to be rather high for a dungeon like the Stockades but at least that will let those of us that already have those quests go turn them in to free up some space for other things soon enough. :)
-TheDragoon
Well, if 9:30 Eastern will work for people, then I'd say we should get ready to go then. The Stockades are pretty quick but it would be nice to actually get started on time tonight if possible since that might get a bit late for our East Coast players if we delay too long.

So 6:30 PM Server (West) time it is! :)
-TheDragoon