Item Evaluation
Hail Lurkers,

I have a question for you:

I have a Breitling watch that I'm not at all sure I want to sell. It's a limited model, limited to 999 copies worldwide, the Thunderbirds version of an Old Navitimer, all steel. I'm not sure if the description is all correct, as I dont have it here now (it's sitting in a safe at an undsiclosed location). Anyway, here in Europe, it is not worth that much. Does anyone of you have an idea where I could get a reliable evalution for the US, or coould one of you gie me a hint on what it could be worth from personal experience? I know what I paid for it, it's still in the original case and hasn't been worn.

I'd be grateful for any help. Again, I'm not sure of the basis model, just that it is a limited version (999) of it, baes on the Thunderbirds. I'd aprecciate any info.

Take care,

Lord_Olf

PS: To the Mods: Is Item Evalutaion OK if it's about Real Life ™? If not, flame me... I wear TWO dwarfstars... seriously, the LL was the first place that came to my mind when I wonderer about turtworthy people. So if it's not OK, just delete the post and PM me.
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
EBAY Search
I-Offer Search

Makes me think it is worth between $3000 and $4000 USD based on it's condition.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Hail Kandrathe,

thanks for the links - I'll have a look at them!

Take care,

Lord_Olf
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea