Where is the Cow Level in D1?
Anyone know where the Cow Level is in D1?? I was playing online and some kid went into it but I dont know where it is..
* NiteFox says something in the lupin tongue

Repeat after me, 'there is no cow level.'

*Skips a level*
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
jfb392,Jun 26 2004, 06:30 AM Wrote:Anyone know where the Cow Level is in D1?? I was playing online and some kid went into it but I dont know where it is..
The code for the cow level is encoded and written backwards on the CD which is why it's undetectable by MPQ readers. It has to be read one bite at a time. To open the cow level, you must kill every single creature in the game in Hell Mode with your fist, including Diablo. Once you do this, exit the game but do not exit Diablo because the next game you start with that charcter will be in the Secret Cow Level. If you do quit Diablo, the cow level will not open up because that data is not saved in the character file (if it were, everyone would open the cow level).

Good luck ;)
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
That really doesnt make much since.... How would the disc read backwards just by beating all the monster??? I will try after I get a new Diablo disc cuz mine is broken :angry:
I wasn't trying to make it sound feasible. I thought you would have noticed the “wink” face, but I guess not. This charade has gone on long enough... listen up: THERE IS NO COW LEVEL IN DIABLO ONE!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Hehe, nightfox play Starcraft huh?
"We need some sharp Object. Think, your formor self must have known of something that was sharp!"
"Here, this is sharp!"
"What is that! A butter knife? I will spread my evil and curruption with a Butter knife? What will we do, cover the place with butter so they all die of High Cholesterol?"
"We could try to"
"no you idiot we could NOT try"
Taken from "Hello Cthulhu" Page 12