A quick one...
Hail Lurkers,

I'm wondering: I thought that you could buy elixiers from Adria once you were level 21. I could not find information about this neither in Jarulf's Guide nor by searching the forum.

My mage is now at level 24 and trying to up his stats by buying elixiers, but so far, he did not see even one of them offered by Adria. Do I remeber somethin incorrectly or am I just having a run of really bad luck (of course, it would make up for Wizardspike being the first unique item that I found).

Again, sorry to bother you, but I could not find the answer elsewhere. Take your time, as I'm off now to see England vs. Portugal!

Take care,

Lord_Olf
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
Howdy,

From 3.2.2 of Jarulf's Guide: In multi player elixirs can be bought from Adria once your character reaches level 26. In single player they can be bought from both Adria and Pepin once you have been on dlvl 13 or in the Hive or the Crypt in Hellfire.

Hopes this helps.

Cheers.
Quote:I'm wondering: I thought that you could buy elixiers from Adria once you were level 21. I could not find information about this neither in Jarulf's Guide nor by searching the forum.

"In multi player elixirs can be bought from Adria once your character reaches level 26. In single player they can be bought from both Adria and Pepin once you have been on dlvl 13 or in the Hive or the Crypt in Hellfire." -JG Ch. 3.2.2, footnote 1 in table "Elixirs"

-Lemmy
Hail,

thank you both for the answer - I missed it in Jarulf's Guide, it sure enough is there. My bad, my apologies!

Take care,

Lord_Olf
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
Hail Lurkers,

I have another small problem, but I don't think it justifies a new thread:

I usually play Diablo with a friend of mine, but he's on holiday now and has no access to his computer. Anyway, I started a Sorceror two days ago, and then remembered that I had a Thinking Cap sitting on another char. As I will now be playing mainly that sorceror, I would like to transfer the TC over to him, maybe he will get lucky and find a Hidden Shrine or three...

My question is: Is there a LL channel where I might find somebody willing to help me with the transfer or would one of you be kind enough to help me with this?
I know this is a rather strange request, but hey, you just remeber things like that in such stupid situations... Hope this is not against the spirit of the lounge, but I just would hate seeing Hidden Shrines in the next two weeks and not having the TC handy...

Thanks in advance and take care,
Lord_Olf

Lord_Olf
Thats not a strange request nor is it against the spirit. If you found it there is no problem transferring it to another character. All you need is for a person you can trust to hold a game open. I do that for people when I can since many people have helped me out. I play as Lorance, Larnark, Larnark[NM] and AckSynStealh most often. I am usually on in the evening and weekends. Look me up and if I'm not busy I'll help you out. I might even be up for a game if you are interested. The only problem can come from taking gifts from people you are not positive do not cheat. There are people who dupe and cheat, we do not tolerate any of that.

As for the channel, there is one. You will find it referenced in many different places so I will not repeat it here lest more lamers pick up on it. Generally it is a quiet channel that does not tolerate crap. I'm sure you are more than welcome there if you are polite and type coherently.
Hail lorance,

thanks for your reply. It is really just that I want to transfer that item, I'm not interested in freebies, GPOWs or anything the like. Not that I would expect a Lurker to offer me a GPOW or Dreamflange Ring...

Again, thank you for your answer, I found that channel now... and I can understand that you don't want to advertise it anymore than necessary.

Take care,

Lord_Olf