UT for the mac
Well, maybe not that many old's.

I'm looking for a copy of the original Unreal Tournament for the mac. And I'm having trouble. Seems it's no longer being made, and no one in town can (will?) order it in for me. So.

If anyone knows of either a good, trustworthy online place to order old mac games, please let me know. If you have an old copy (working, preferably :D) of UT for the mac that you haven't played in years and would like to get rid of, contact me and perhaps I can buy it from you. The first person suggesting I buy UT 2k3 or newer will be shot.

Thanks in advance,

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
Hey man I got it! Works fine! I used to have a 350 mhz iMac. Upgraded to a PC recently.
unrealshadow13,Jun 16 2004, 10:37 PM Wrote:Hey man I got it! Works fine! I used to have a 350 mhz iMac. Upgraded to a PC recently.
Upgraded to a PC? There's no such thing :P .

Also, thanks for making me more jealous that I can't find the game. I hate you. The bullet previously reserved for the first person to suggest UT 2k3 is now earmarked for you.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
So do you want to buy it or not? I'll sell it for real cheap. PM me if you're interested.