Emperors clothes and all that
I had this strange experience the other day, forgott to take a screenie unfortantly, but its easily enough explained. I play on useast closed sc ladder and was making a new sorc. As i ususaly do, i equiped her with siggons as soon as she had enough str to use it. Siggons gives a very particular look when put on and is normaly easily recognizable. However when I switched to my second computer, and had a look at the sorc, she was NOT wearing siggons, but appeared to be quite in the nude.

I also asked the person I was playing with if it looked like i was wearing siggons, she said that no, I did not.

The LCS was uppdated to reflect the siggons stats and when I went into combat, it was also clear that i was using it.

I could take it of and on again with no effect on my second computer, on my main computer it showed as it should however.

I guess its just a gfx bug tho, as it didnt seem to affect my play.

edit: i found the reason in another post here, its probably cause i was using +str charms to be able to wear it. (se the no armour post further down on the forum)
It is, indeed, caused by the charms.

The funnier thing is, that your animation will be that of a naked char for the other viewers. That is, you'll shoot guided arrows from your hand, you'll appear to be punching while jabbing, etc.

This has some rather nasty PVP applications I won't mention here. Just watch out with the punchers.