The best place
Ok, just some quick questions.

1. Where is the best place to level for a Sorcerer ranged level 25-40

2. Where is the best place to level a Warrior ranged level 25-40

3. If going for AC is the Awesome/Precision a good plate to put on my Warrior?

Thanks in advance.
Diablo One Forever. Diablo Two is the Darkside

xXERISEDXx
Hi,

For #1 and 2, see the Experience Point Table

As to #3, been too long since I've looked at equipment stats, so I no longer remember whats possible and what's good. I'm sure someone else will answer.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:3. If going for AC is the Awesome/Precision a good plate to put on my Warrior?

That depends on the base item, of course. If it is a Full Plate Mail with a decent AC value, then Awesome Precision is not only good, but one of the 2 or 3 best combinations possible.
Hint: Such good plates are pretty rare. If you did not find it yourself, consider the possibility that it might be cheated.
Erised,Jun 3 2004, 05:42 AM Wrote:3. If going for AC is the Awesome/Precision a good plate to put on my Warrior?
Yes, it's a nice plate. That, or Awesome/Stars are probably the best High AC Warrior plates you can use ... if you can find them, that is.
Luckily I found it on my journeys another question is do any of you play Diablo 1 as I would love to paly with any of you.
Diablo One Forever. Diablo Two is the Darkside

xXERISEDXx
Quote: Luckily I found it on my journeys another question is do any of you play Diablo 1 as I would love to paly with any of you.

USWest channel Diablo DSF-1 has been very busy lately.

-Lemmy