About that 'why isn't it working' thread...
The person who started that post is a mate of mine, who just posted here to mock me. Somebody ban his account or something.... He's just here to flame.
unrealshadow13,May 27 2004, 11:07 PM Wrote:The person who started that post is a mate of mine, who just posted here to mock me. Somebody ban his account or something.... He's just here to flame.
I'm sure that if that is the way your "friend" is going to behave here that Bolty and the rest of the Moderating Team will be quick to take care of it instead of taking your word that he/she/it should be banned. Additionally you'll find in the link above the profiles for all of the Administrators, plus the means to private message them for just such kind of private correspondence as what you posted here.
Sorry.
shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up
Pete; batter up!

This is going to be neat. Bolty, please don't delete these threads. I want to enjoy this :)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
[ Wrote:Angel,Jun 1 2004, 04:53 PM] Pete; batter up!

This is going to be neat. Bolty, please don't delete these threads. I want to enjoy this :)
Angel, even still, I gotta clean out this trash...locking it and moving it to the Lounge...

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.