Cronous looks a lot like Diablo II
Hi

This is the first I've read anything about Cronous :o

Quote:Fighting is simple. Click on a monster, and you will run up to them and begin attacking. You can buy a map for cheap at the potion merchant, but you will figure things out with or without one. The most important thing you should remember is to buy a town portal scroll so that no matter how far you travel, you will always be able to get back safely and without much walking.

warcry.com Preview !!!

Release Date: 06-05-2004...full game profile

http://cronous.e-games.com.my

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
Hi

I'm downloading the Open Beta 185MB Client now @ 80 + KB/sec ;)

http://www.filerush.com/download.php?targe...up(English).exe

Hi

I did a little research after I registered @ E-Games...I new I'd seen this name before...>Yep same company that has Knight Online [Major Fun Game, also a D2 clone] still all Free games till they go Gold :)

Quote:*Cronous [Beta]
Buckle up your breastplate and sharpen your swords! Enter the world of CRONOUS and prove your mettle as you and your friends battle across a gorgeous, mystical land of monsters, magic and evil gods...

*KNIGHT ONLINE [Beta]
It is said that when the two blue moons appear flanked by the crimson sunset, the spirits of the dead soldiers arose from within the earth. These dead spirits were monsters that came from a world of treachery and endless wars. When the green fog of Minark forest finally clears away, that will be the day when the hidden door of secret will open...

*LAGHAIM [Beta]
In the bleak winter of 2357, mankind discovered that planet Earth was no longer fit to contain life. This caused a frantic scramble to find a new planet, with atmospheric conditions similar to Earth before it was polluted. After an arduous search, they found a suitable planet in the far reaches of space and called it New Earth.Unfortunately, due to its distant location, only 500,000 people were selected to travel on the Salvation Spaceship...

PLUS 4 other games @ E-Games.com

Yeah, I recognized E-Games as Knight Online immediately. I still have Knight Online installed but haven't played in a while. I found that, once I hit level 30, it became even more boring. I tried 3 characters, mage, ranger and barbarian, and got kicks out of each for a while. The leveling xp went up drastically at 30. There were very few quests coming my way, at least that I found. Since I'm not a party animal, leveling was very tedious. If I tried taking on stronger opponents alone, I would end up killing several just in time to get killed by the next and lose 5% xp. One step forward, two steps back. I took 2 of the characters to 31 by doing the one big quest given at 30 but then things really shut down. Oh well, I wasn't about to pay to play online anyway.

I'm downloading Cronous now too (at 149 KB/sec) so I'll give it a try. I'm looking for more quests and lone wolf play. Thanks for posting this one, King Jim. As I said before, it's always fun to play on someone else's dime.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."