Druid bugs in 3.1
The first one is a little bizarre because it doesn't seem to affect all druids.

1. Dunar is currently at 42k armor (armor nerf? what armor nerf?). It doesn't appear to be related to talents because even when I am in chicken form I still have 30k armor. When in druid form if I remove an item it removes over twice the stated armor.
2. The shape shifting cost seems to be out of whack. With the reduced mana regen it really hurts.

Quote:The first one is a little bizarre because it doesn't seem to affect all druids.

1. Dunar is currently at 42k armor (armor nerf? what armor nerf?). It doesn't appear to be related to talents because even when I am in chicken form I still have 30k armor. When in druid form if I remove an item it removes over twice the stated armor.
2. The shape shifting cost seems to be out of whack. With the reduced mana regen it really hurts.

The armor buff/bug doesn't seem to be affecting me. What was your spec when 3.1 hit? maybe the bear talents they refunded got multiplied into base armor somehow.

I noticed also that Primal Tenacity at least (or whichever is the feral talent for reducing bear/cat form costs) just plain wasn't working sometimes. Swapping between my specs (one has just that one, the other has just master shapeshifter) seems to fix it.
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT