Bolty the most popular person in Dalaran?
Yet another achievement requires a female dwarf.<_<
Quote:Yet another achievement requires a female dwarf.<_<

On Stormrage it would appear female tauren and orcs are most popular.
I was paid 10g on my female orc DK last night for staying put while some guy waited for his cooldown to come up.

I like to think it was because I am pretty. :unsure:
Quote:I was paid 10g on my female orc DK last night for staying put while some guy waited for his cooldown to come up.

Hmmm maybe I should see about running orc-Shal up to Dalaran.:)
Quote:I was paid 10g on my female orc DK last night for staying put while some guy waited for his cooldown to come up.

"I'm veeerrrry feminine...and I'll kick the crap out of anyone that says otherwise!"
"Estrogen? Is that something you eat?"

:shuriken:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Hi,

Quote:"I'm veeerrrry feminine...and I'll kick the crap out of anyone that says otherwise!"
I didn't know you channeled Ms. Piggy;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Hi,
I didn't know you channeled Ms. Piggy;)

--Pete

Orc females say that, too.:D

I was puttering around mailing some stuff with my (female) orc shaman on Terenas. I stood there and got eared by about 20 people. I'd click off the buff, and someone else would do it. Orc females must be rare, because about 7 or 8 people got the achievement after putting ears on me. :blink:
--Mav
Quote:Orc females say that, too.:D

I was puttering around mailing some stuff with my (female) orc shaman on Terenas. I stood there and got eared by about 20 people. I'd click off the buff, and someone else would do it. Orc females must be rare, because about 7 or 8 people got the achievement after putting ears on me. :blink:
Orc female was the one that completed it for me too. But really only because someone had parked their dwarf right outside the sunreaver area for the obvious purpose of getting eared.