I need some info....
Well i was looking treassureclassex.txt and i see the column level.

Then i go to phrozen keep and read at filesguide 1.10 :

level = level of the treasure class. When a monster drops an item it uses its own treasure class form monstats.txt. Now if the monster's level is high enough it might drop an item from the next treasure class in the same group instead (ie. the monster's TC is normally "Act5 Equip C" but for some reason it's level is increased. Now it can drop an item from the "Act1 Equip (N) A" if the monster's level is as high as or higher than the new TC's level, in this case 38)

When i read i get the idea of Level = mlvl . The game confronts mlvl with level and pickup or upgrade a tc if possible.

So I take for the example A crusher hell from canyon of magi.
This guy has 3 tcs (monstats.txt) and is level 79

Act 2 (H) H2H C
Act 2 (H) Champ C
Act 2 (H) Unique C

Act 2 (H) H2H C the first tc is level 73. but Act 4 (H) H2H A is level 79 .
The game upgrade to this new tc.

I get the idea or im wrong ?

What about the 3 tcs of the crusher at monstats.txt how they apply?
You're on the right track. The Crusher's mlvl 79 will indeed upgrade its TC from A2H H2H C to A4H H2H A.
The other columns apply to Champion and Unique Crushers. A Champion Crusher will be mlvl 81 (area + 2) and so it will upgrade from A2H Champ C to A5H Champ A.
A Unique Crusher will be mlvl 82 and so will upgrade from A2H Unique C to A5H Unique A (highest level TC that isn't too high).

Upgrades are always within the same Group (the second column in TCEx.txt) - if a TC does not have a group, it cannot upgrade.
SuperUniques can upgrade as well, although their TCs are higher level at the top end so they don't very often.
TCs cannot downgrade - if they are too high level to start with you still get that TC.
"Thank you. We always have a shortage of unfounded opinions, so this will really help us. " - adeyke
Thx !!!!!! :D