Facets and sorceress
Most recently I got lazy and made a Frozen Orb sorceress (appropriately named Gymp) because she is so lame.

Can the -x% to resistance of a facet break immunity? if yes, how so, what are the penalties?
If immunity is broken, by either facet or friendly paladin conviction aura, will cold mastery start to work again?

What is the quality level of facets? I guessing that since the required level is 49, that the quality level will be near that.
Is there a 1/4 magic find penalty on facets, like amulets and rings? or worse even?

edit: originally mixed up the meaning of item level and quality level
[Image: ThiefLogo.jpg]

"What cannot kill you, isn't worth fighting." - Anon.
Chameleon, The Lost Thief *Fades away into the darkness*
Quote:Can the -x% to resistance of a facet break immunity?

No. -% enemy resistance is equivalent to cold mastery. Neither can affect immunes.

Quote:If immunity is broken, by either facet or friendly paladin conviction aura, will cold mastery start to work again?

If the immunity is broken by conviction or lower resists, cold mastery and Facets will work normally (as the monster isn't immune at that point).

Quote:What is the quality level of facets? I guessing that since the required level is 49, that the quality level will be near that.

85. Only jewels of ilvl 85+ can be Facets.

Quote:Is there a 1/4 magic find penalty on facets, like amulets and rings? or worse even?

I don't know what you're talking about.
Quote:Is there a 1/4 magic find penalty on facets, like amulets and rings? or worse even?
There is no magic find penalty on anything. People may have been referring to the fact that you can't get normal jewelry/jewels, so the increased chance for it to roll magic items (opposed to rare/set/unique) is "wasted".

/edit: Oh, but that still wouldn't explain the 1/4 part....
Maybe he is confusing it with the 1/3 penalty for class-specifics?