Perfect Pally Items
My idea: don't use Zeal around Oblivion Knights. Before you are sure what the monsters are, just use Vengeance. This limits your hits to one, and keeps Physical Damage at the base.
Meahdros,Apr 20 2004, 09:31 AM Wrote:Eth Demon Limb (best Zealot weap I've ever used 130-290, 100%+ demon dmg, 50% undead dmg, 11% ll, 222-333 fire dmg, covers all the bases but ias)
I seem to remember that, in the beta, spell charges couldn't be repaired properly on eth items, but I never got around to testing it. Did this end up getting fixed or are you just taking advantage of it's (already increadible) base stats?
"Would you like a Jelly Baby?"
Doctor Who
They still can not be repaired.
Shucks, well, it was worth a shot. Thanks for the quick reply!
"Would you like a Jelly Baby?"
Doctor Who
Hi Obi,

I came to that conclusion once and tried it.
Result: it worked out fine some time but then a mage cast IM in the middle of my swing animation of vengeance. And with 4k+ damage, I was 'deader' than with zeal, so...

It proved to be the best method for me to lure the knights away from the mages and then zeal them to death. Of course, there's still sometimes the occasional mage who isn't fooled so easily and shows me his powers.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
I made a Passion sword so that I could use its +1 Beserk in those situations where IM was a threat. The only thing to watch out for is the drop in defense, but it made NM Chaos Sanctuary (relatively) worry-free.