Who was the cocky guy long ago-
I remember that he used his real life name.

He once made some comments that were refuted I think and in response bragged about creating "the deck".

Im not trying to pick on him or anything - Im just trying to find the name and see if its the same as someone I met elsewhere.
I cant be for sure but i dont think it was his real life name. his article appeared on diabloii.net around the time the lod closed beta was going on.

and yeah that article showed what a pompus moron he was.
Signatures suck
I think I spelled it correctly. When he showed up at the lounge, he was recognized by one of the Lurkers as someone who had a good MtG deck.

I also recall that he was either a duper or just a big eBay seller, but I don't remember quite all of the details. He certainly did pitch a whine about his Whirly Barb not being so hot in LoD.

This was around the time Firewall Sorcies owned the ladder . . .
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Yeah he argued that the WW-Barbarian should rule, because Blizzard cannot simply change the rules of the game with a patch or something along this line.
Oh dear, I think I remember him. If it's the same guy I'm thinking about, he was definitely the most pompous ("I'm right and anyone who disagrees with me is lower than a feces-covered worm") person ever to grace this forum.
I couldnt get this guy off my mind and so i did a search at diabloii.net and judging by the archives page http://diabloii.net/newsupdates/archive/ it seems that they dont have their news posts from the time right before the beta for some reason.

oh well I tryed. :) only other thing I can think of is to try one of those websites that archives the whole internet, I cant remember what the name of it is or the URL though. good luck! I give up!
Signatures suck
bschultz,Mar 21 2004, 12:43 AM Wrote:only other thing I can think of is to try one of those websites that archives the whole internet,  I cant remember what the name of it is or the URL though.
archive.org
bschultz,Mar 21 2004, 05:43 AM Wrote:only other thing I can think of is to try one of those websites that archives the whole internet,  I cant remember what the name of it is or the URL though
Set the Wayback Machine Mr. Peabody :P
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Mar 21 2004, 12:55 AM Wrote:Set the Wayback Machine Mr. Peabody    :P
I beat you :)

Archive.org is the same as waybackmachine.org

edit: for edit
DeeBye,Mar 21 2004, 06:04 AM Wrote:I beat you :)
I noticed. Thats what I get for visiting the little boys room in the middle of posting. But hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go! :P
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Years of posts, lots of memorys. Sadly it didn't archive a lot from the forum after network54.