Would it be a problem if...
I was thinking of doing up a character adventure in a similar vein to MongoJerry's stories.

I was wondering if it would be an issue for me to post it here. Don't think i'll be anywhere near as popular as MJ, but this place did get some heavy traffic last time and I would not want to bring it to you guys again.

I'd post the darn thing on diabloii.net but they don't like images in posts. Meh.
Actually, please go ahead. Hopefully it gets Slashdotted, so I can see whether or not having a dedicated server (as this site is now on) allows it to withstand the torture (if it doesn't, then I'm wasting $100 a month). But in any case, please post away!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Raziel,Mar 15 2004, 02:18 PM Wrote:I'd post the darn thing on diabloii.net but they don't like images in posts.  Meh.
If you are afraid of excess bandwidth usage for the picture hosting, use ImageShack.us. Even just a few megabytes of images can kill your bandwidth in a short amount of time.
Thanks, yeah. I ended up using them.

Can/Should I link to my new LL thread from Diabloii.net forums?
I don't think dii.net likes people to link to other sites and forums from their forums.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete