Random Act of Kindness
Quote:You might want to check the date on the original post.;)

Heh, necro-thread strikes again. I wasn't a member in '04, but I"m glad this was brought up. It just nice to know that there are still people out there willing to do good things for strangers. Also brings up the chilling point that trying to help people out can really go sideways. I had visions of Zatar getting reported to the police for bank identity theft. Glad it didn't turn out like that.
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Quote:Heh, necro-thread strikes again. I wasn't a member in '04, but I"m glad this was brought up. It just nice to know that there are still people out there willing to do good things for strangers. Also brings up the chilling point that trying to help people out can really go sideways. I had visions of Zatar getting reported to the police for bank identity theft. Glad it didn't turn out like that.
Ah, yes, this thread was resurrected by a wandering merchant (bot) peddling their wares, and was subsequently deleted by the administration. But, we are still left confused, staring at the unburied corpse, for awhile.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]