chance to cast on striking bug
My pally was using "hand of blessed light" in NM yesterday when I noticed this. The scepter has a chance to cast FoH on striking. When this went off, however, my vengeance skill turned red and I was unable to attack for about a second. It seems when the FoH goes off, it starts the usual 1 second timer -- but on whatever skill you were using when the chance to cast goes off.

Haven't seen if this also applies to other skills or attacks, but it's quite annoying. Thank god it's a short timer.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
gekko,Feb 17 2004, 11:56 AM Wrote:Haven't seen if this also applies to other skills or attacks, but it's quite annoying.  Thank god it's a short timer.

gekko
My Assassin Sniper used a Goldstrike Arch for a time. Snipers don't use a skill for damage....just normal attack, but it was redded out for a brief moment whenever FoH went off.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake