Skeleton's damage affected by auras how?
I read a while back that skellies damage was affected non-linearly by might and fanatacism auras, more specifically, that it had something to do with only taking into SM or RS, or perhaps working additively to one of them.

I believe that the formula for damage without any auras is ({1-2}+2*SM)*(1+0.07*RS)

What's the damage calculation taking into account Might and Fanatacism?

I'm going to use this to decide whether to stick with Arm of King Leoric or eventually switch over to a Beast zerker. (I already have a might merc)
Could anyone help me on this?
Shhh, we're thinking about it...
Thanks in advance.

While you're at it, does anyone know the slevel of skellies used in the hit% calculation?
2(attackerlvl)(attackrating)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
(attackerlvl+defenderlvl)(defenserating+attackrating)

Hopefully, I've got the above right, Arreat Summit has terrible formatting.
When skeletons are summoned they are set to have the same level as the caster at the time of summoning. I.E. you ar level 5 and summon a skeleton it will be level 5 for that calculation, if you go up a level though the skeleton will still be level 5 while you are level 6. Tends to mean that at the early levels you will need to refresh the troops fairly regularly (or the higher level monsters will do that for you at inconvenient times).

For the correct HP, damage and other calculations use this calculator.
http://home1.tiscalinet.de/shadowgate/imag...ySerraAngel.xls
It has a section for you to input the +dmg% from the auras and such.

Also you may want to look at this thead and its links (and their links, etc.).
http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/in...showtopic=38588
damage-calculation for skeletons:

(base damage (1-2) + absolute damage from raise skeleton + absolute damage from skeleton mastery) * ([100 + %enhancedDamageskeletonRaise + x%enhancedDamageothers/100)

others = e.g an aura fanatism (if you got backed up with fana, might and heart of wolverine -> (...) *([100 + %edsR + %might + %fanatism + %HoW]/100)