Hey guys!
Hey guys, my name is Michael and I am new here. Been playing D2LOD for some time now but right now not playing but will be in a few days because someone has my install disk for D2 classic. Why did I even uninstall LOD? Well had bought warcraft 3 battle cheat but noticed I couldn't playbecause my graphic card is crap. lol. so that will be fixed this christmas when I get a new pc so ya. I'm 14, in grade 9, i like video games, sports, the usual. So nice to meet you all and happy killing. Hopefully a lot of you play USEast so we can all get together and kick some a$$ in this new patch. Just really hope my builds aren't obselete but got plans for new ones ;) .
Ran off to the Amazon Basin
Welcome to the board.

Be sure to check out the rules as well as the etiquette for the Lounge. (In case you don't know what etiquette is;

etiquette {speaker} noun
[U] the formal rules of correct or polite behaviour in society or among members of a particular profession:
advice on etiquette • medical / legal / professional etiquette )

Good luck with your d2-builds, and welcome!

edit:
regarding your signature: for every [stuff] you have, you need an [/stuff] behind the things you want .. stuffed.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Hail Evil,

sorry if I comment to on your thread... no insult meant, but:

I've been seeing 3 or so "Hello, I am X, and I'm new here" threads today... guess 1.10 got us some new guys and old hands coming back.

Nevertheless: I'm new here, too, but I adhered to rule #21 by Erlic (see Etiquette)...

I don't want to blame you, Evil, nor to flame you, but maybe another inctrodution thread for new lurkers would be a good idea... instead of too many new ones.

Greetings,

Lord_Olf
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
I agree, Lord Olf, but he didn't know it was a rule. Not everybody reads the rules before they start posting, sadly.

Let's hope he reads the rules and adheres to them from now on.
Yes, sorry I just finished reading them. Won't happen again and nice to meet you all.
The dark master has awoken! DiabloLOD forever!

It's not that difficult ;)

[color=red] The dark master has awoken! DiabloLOD forever![/color ]

(without the last space between "color" and "]" ;)
Hail ReleasetheEvil,

no problem here... nice to have you around!

Greetings,

Lord_Olf

Edit: Style, Spelling :-)
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
And finally my sig is complete. lol. Thanks a lot. So has anyone been playing Diablo today yet? If so, anything interesting to speak of?