Bad bug.. not sure if I shoudl post it...
I just found out a terrible bug that I'm almost reluctant to post about, but I'm doing it anyways in the hopes that blizzard will take notice and fix it.

There is a bug that allows an assassins Shadow Master and Mercenary to attack other players inside town and kill them. It can be reproduced 100% of the time. While I have not done it myself (I don't have any assassins), I have seen it done on realms numerous times.

It happens with the assassin hostiling another player and then casting shadow master outside of town (she does not have to go outside, but it seems to work more often if she is). Then the assassin casts shadow master in town while highlighting the player to be attacked followed by mind blast on that same player. The assassins shadow master and mercenary will go into town and kill whomever they have been assigned, and then go on a mad killing spree on everyone hostile to the assassin. The weird thing is if the shadow is not attacking the person and you switch to death sentry and hold the attack down on top of the person (even though it says, "I cant"), the shadow will attack that person.

This is a terrible bug and could become widely exploited. I'm only posting it here in the interests of getting blizzards attention and possibly figuring out a way to help others avoid death. Please edit it as you see fit if you think it has too much detail.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
It didn't sound that bad, but do you mean it can even be used when not outside town? Ouch..

Makes me think back on Ultima Online, just give each town guards which insta-skill the person if they attack someone else there (and make them not able to ressurect for 5 mins), that would fix any kind of problem. ;)
You're not the first person to discover it MEAT

Townkill is back :(