The Lurker Lounge Forums

Full Version: Diablo's 20th Anniversary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Twenty years, everyone. It's been twenty years. Hello again to all of you who were here in the beginning!
Hello!
20 years! Man that's so nuts, you just forget how long ago that first time you heard "Fresh Meat!" was.
I still have my original characters on backup, might eventually finish that charge to lvl 50 that I started 18 years or so ago...

My oldest (turning 20 in June) took D2 to college with her and still plays.
I refreshed my D2 accounts day before yesterday. Can't say I remember how to play. WASD does not accomplish much.

Then again not long ago I found one of my D1 discs. I keep telling myself I should install it, but as yet have not.

Edit: any sorceresses remember Mala? "If we survive Baal's wrath, I would be most honored if you could demonstrate and perhaps teach me something of what you know. I may be old, but I'm not dead."
D1 is the best RPG of all time. Twenty years of greatness. I have all my lvl 50 chars with perfect gear archived now. Had so much fun over the years just playing PvP and doing co-ops, and hunting for that next perfect/near-perfect trinket for so many years; but I'm retired for good now. If anyone I know or used to play with is reading this, perhaps one day I will stop by on Bnet again for a game or two and to say hi.

Other than that, I'm playing D3 now in the spare time I have available, so you can catch me there, fireicetalon#1265. Best of luck.
(03-23-2017, 04:08 AM)EvilTeletubby Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
I almost didn't see this. Whoa! Howdy. (two years late?)
(04-02-2019, 03:38 AM)Occhidiangela Wrote: [ -> ]

Better late than never!
(08-01-2020, 03:44 PM)EvilTeletubby Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2019, 03:38 AM)Occhidiangela Wrote: [ -> ]

Better late than never!

Did someone say something about showing up late?