The Lurker Lounge Forums

Full Version: Long time, and shoutouts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Lurkers,

First of all, thank you, Bolty (and other Lurker Lounge maintainers, if any) for keeping this little site and community chugging along for 20+ years.

I mostly hung out in BattleNet's legit channel usually as Sunset`Warrior. For a bit, I was a member of Angels of Hell. Hard to believe this game came out 25 years ago. A lot of memories, largely good ones for sure, hence some well-deserved shoutouts:
  • Bolty, Gore, Rootin'Tootin, johnxxxx, and any other legit warrior we teamed up with in our countless Hell runs
  • Bolty and Gore for mentioning my characters' names in their warrior strategy guides
  • The members of Angels of Hell
  • Every legit players
  • AJenbo for his tremendous work on DevilutionX
Last year, induced by pandemic boredom, I reminisced about Diablo when searching for games to play with my two sons. After some research, I found DevilutionX and got it working for the three of us across different OS (1 Linux, 2 macOS). Of course, we're playing 3 warriors, duh! Theirs are 38 and 41, and mine 36. I have cherished every minute playing Diablo with my boys. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

Wishing every Lurker a (belated) happy and healthy 2022!
Truly a Lounging Lurker, it's great to see you again Sunset! Much of the old DSF crew is around here, so hopefully they'll check in here as well soon.