More Recount Problems
Recount is the addon I love to hate. Any other addon that was as problematic as Recount I would have ditched years ago. But yet, when it works, the information is so useful I don't want to do without it.

Sometimes Recount does not reset the information at the start of a raid, and sometimes it does reset, and then decides not to collect any data. What is new tonight is that in a Wintergrasp raid Recount reset and collected data, but it did not collect data for me, the enemies I killed, or (I'm pretty sure) those that attacked me. My rogue did not appear in any of the data sets at all. Of the data that was collected and shown, time stamps were reasonable and people's names matched people that really were in the raid.

All I can think of that might cause the problem is an addon, Rat Patrol, that I just started using. From what I've seen Rat Patrol works exactly right: it keeps a record of my killing blows. But it could somehow be causing a problem for Recount. This is unlikely, as I see the correct information in my combat log.

Has anyone seen a similar problem with Recount or has anyone else tried running Recount and Rat Patrol at the same time?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."

Messages In This Thread
More Recount Problems - by LavCat - 11-13-2010, 07:17 AM
RE: More Recount Problems - by shoju - 11-13-2010, 12:45 PM
RE: More Recount Problems - by LavCat - 11-14-2010, 11:18 AM