Rift - Out of Beta into Head Start and Beyond!
(04-05-2011, 07:21 PM)Yless Wrote: Mongril and i have decided to leave EQ2 and come join the party.
On Silkweb i have Dhen (rogue) and will start a healer next. Mongril has Ryko (rogue).

What voice communication are we using if any? Mongril is renting a 10 user Teamspeak3 server if we need one.

Mongril was asking what Frag's warrior is named so we can get the Tiga/Tigo thing going again. Tongue Just kidding

Was cool to see you guys in game last night.

This means we have 5 players in guild, that means future instance runs can actually be full instead of just 3 manning. Not that 3 manning wasn't a blast to explore the places, but they should go a little faster now, which can be a plus since schedules can be odd.

As an FYI I poked my head in King's Breach the other day and saw that some of the trash was L35 so yeah Eleria blew past it.

For Dhen and Mongril if you are looking to hit some of the other instances my current toon levels.

Eleria - Cleric (Heal / Tank / Melee DPS / PvP Heal) is 37.
Delphinia - Rogue ( Support [Bard] / Melee DPS / undecided ) is 32
Marn - Warrior ( Tank / undecided DPS) is 21
MaraRunesong - Mage ( DPS / Heal ) is 33

So if I'm on and you guys want to see an instance I can very likely find something to help you out. I can whip up a tank spec for the rogue easily enough. I'm not sure that a bard can solo heal stuff at her level, but I'd be willing to try. In a 5 man with the better DPS it would likely work better than in 3 mans. Smile Marn used to have a melee DPS spec I liked but I haven't set him back up since the last patch. The mage only has two developed specs but I'm looking at a 3rd. The clerics DPS spec also works as a support healer (I went 12 or so deep in Justicar).

The Defiant and shared dungeon levels and the abbreviations I see in chat should be as follows. You can run the guardian dungeons though I'm not sure how hard they are to get to.

(D - Defiant, S - Shared, G - Guardian), Min level, Avg level
G: Realm of the Fae (RF), Silverwood - 15, 17
D: Iron Tombs (IT), Freemarch - 17, 19
G: Darkening Deeps (DD), Gloamwood - 21, 23
D: Deepstrike Mines (DSM), Stonefield - 23, 26
S: Foul Cascade (FC), Scarlet Gorge - 28, 30
S: King's Breach (KB), Scarwood Reach - 33, 35
G: Runic Descent, Moonshade Highlands - 38, 40
D: Fall of Lantern Hook (LH), Droughtlands - 42, 44
D: Charmer's Caldera (CC), Shimmersand - 48, 50
S: Abyssal Precipice (AP), Iron Pine Peaks - 48, 50

There are two tiers of expert dungeons as well, they are all designed for L50's

Tier One
Realm of the Fae
Iron Tombs
Foul Cascade
King's Breach
Fall of Latern Hook

Tier Two
Darkening Deeps
Deepstrike Mines
Runic Descent
Abyssal Precipice
Charmer's Caldera

So our "big" toons for Frag, Treesh, and I are in the King's Breach range. We've only run IT, DSM, and FC so far. We've been trying to run them together before PuGing just to explore stuff and that has worked out alright.

I actually think having 5 us could be even more fun as it would allow more playing with specs which is one of the things I really like about this game. I also think if we want to plan leveling and 5 man groups that we should be looking at the min level side of things. We had been doing the 3 man stuff more at the average level.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rift - Out of Beta into Head Start and Beyond! - by Kevin - 04-06-2011, 10:18 PM