Rift - Out of Beta into Head Start and Beyond!
(04-09-2011, 02:54 AM)Frag Wrote: Heart You've always loved your rogues, and we've always loved you.

Quick QQ: Not sure what to play after the warrior changes. Fragalicious is dying on regular mobs in the same spec he was in pre-patching. Went from 420dps to 170dps.....

Whatever is going to be fun for you, go ahead and play. We can always make something work. =) It just may be difficult to figure out just what you want to play now, but we can make it work when you do figure it out.

I have found out that yes indeed I can rogue tank and it was fun. It was just the baby girl tanking in her little dress, but it was great. =D Dhen, Mongril, and Mongril's son put up with her tank teething quite well. After that little run, I can see some points possibly being reallocated on the big girl though. Eventually she'll get them all, but some should be higher priority after actually tanking rather than me just guessing how things should be prioritized. I have found the drawback to tanking though. I am no longer able to annoy my partymates by switching roles every other pull. >.> <.< ^.^
Intolerant monkey.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rift - Out of Beta into Head Start and Beyond! - by Treesh - 04-10-2011, 08:38 AM