I'm confused about the American Republican party
(04-03-2012, 05:40 AM)kandrathe Wrote:
(04-03-2012, 02:18 AM)Hammerskjold Wrote: Seriously, I'm both terrified and appalled if you are actually serious about being proud of your 3.9. You are being robbed of your money, for some sparkly "great job!" sticker.
It's better to have a brown nose than a brown shirt. But, in this case I'm afraid it might be both.

Heaven help the political system that embraces the soul whose idea of fair justice for those in their political opposition is to "hang them by their entrails". But, if the revolution comes, I'm surely heading for Texas where gun control still means a firm and steady aim.

Except, unlike Liberals, us Communists (as well as Anarchists) love our guns just as much as you conservatives do Smile. Better believe it. Afterall, without them, the Revolution wont be possible. And furthermore, if such a large scale uprising took place, I doubt seeking refuge in Texas would be of any help, or really anywhere for that matter.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm confused about the American Republican party - by FireIceTalon - 04-03-2012, 08:36 AM