I got an honorable mention at GameFront for bashing Blizzard fanboys
(05-15-2012, 03:51 PM)LemmingofGlory Wrote: It explains why his handle is such a blatant in-your-endo. If he had sockpuppet accounts, I hope they'd be named things like "HotDog'TwixtRoastBeef" and "MeatWindowTreatments."
Well, yes, I was purposefully ignoring the obvious. Is it an overt declaration of masculinity (then why?), or is the man a chef and into bouillabaisse (then that is cool)? But I fear you are correct, it's a great handle for impressing the script kiddies, cruising net pron, and playing on-line poker surfing for cyber. "RagingHetero" and "BabeMagnet" were probably taken. Often your anonymous alias reveals inner demons, much like the internet equivalent of the monster truck. Speaking of demons... I will say that it is good he has outgrown "PoopyPants".

There is a level of low brow persons enabled by the anonymity of the internet that think the animated gif of Katy Perry spraying milk from her breasts would make a great avatar. Part and parcel of the freedom to be yourself, and enough rope to go get yourself banned when you finally find the limits of admin tolerance. And, then the narcissism of being deluded into thinking "I'm not the jerk, so it must be everyone else who is a jerk."
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I got an honorable mention at GameFront for bashing Blizzard fanboys - by kandrathe - 05-15-2012, 05:13 PM