Are there any sites with good boss AI and ability descriptions?
(06-08-2012, 09:32 PM)MongoJerry Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 09:26 PM)Trevan Wrote: I'm not sure about the mechanics of his ai, but this video at least demonstrates what ranging him at all times does:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrDQR8fNK...re=related

So at very least we know one thing:

He only spawns minions if you're close-midrange.

Interesting. But his minions weren't really dangerous -- they seemed like free health globes to me. It was his teleporting attack that was nailing me.

Yeah, i'm honestly not sure. Many people have been trying to figure that one out, and yet so far that i've seen, people have only discovered how to force him to use it. For what it's worth, I don't think keeping him slightly offscreen stops him from teleporting judging from that video. The way they anticipate his teleport is because he stops moving on the minimap...which is just off screen.

As an aside, he is vulnerable to stuns. In nightmare, my DH cluster bomb stunned him to death without him able to do anything. Everytime he'd start the animation to a move, i'd stun him with it. However, I expect I'll run out of hate in hell. My DH is hc so she's being a little slow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there any sites with good boss AI and ability descriptions? - by Trevan - 06-08-2012, 09:43 PM