First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too)
(06-10-2012, 12:03 AM)Bolty Wrote: ... I'm quite dissatisfied with Diablo III because I feel the game design is poor.
And, I can really respect the way you have analyzed the game play. What I don't understand is the logic about D2 being more fun because of excessive treasure drops, especially from certain simple fast encounters. I think that was what Mav was reacting to.

I agree with the remorse on dumbing down on variety in builds ( also being done to WOW in MOP). I'm also a bit dubious of the forced pace resulting in a lack of strategy/tactic ergo -- MOB spam, "whoops there was an invulnerable/godlike Champ pack you couldn't react fast enough so you died".

I like games where it feels like I did something extraordinary and then won earned some cool lewt, and not the frenetic life or death crap shoot. It's not skill then, it's just luck.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too) - by kandrathe - 06-11-2012, 04:28 AM