Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage
(06-15-2012, 03:50 AM)Elric of Grans Wrote:
(06-15-2012, 01:57 AM)Trevan Wrote: This statement confuses me. I have spent 60k max per armor piece, and maybe 100k per weapon max. I even dual wield 1 hand xbow, which is widely believed to be underpowered but I find it fun anyways. And i'm almost at Belial in Act 2 Inferno. You use a DH from what i've read, right? What skills are you using?

For what it's worth, i'm using this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/de...aeY!bZccZZ

Roland has probably the only Demon Hunter in Inferno that does not use Smoke Screen at all, let alone the standard SS/Prep combo. That one skill changes the entire game for Demon Hunters in ways that no skill should.

Roland isn't the only DH that doesn't use SS/Prep. After getting my hands on a few items and getting a good XBow, I now turn out almost 23k DPS and use the following build. It works for me and I can pretty much blitz most things in Act 1 Inferno (sometimes things get harry or I mess up and die). Now, Act 2, even with the gear I have that make Act 1 a relative walk I still get steam rolled by champ/boss packs in early parts of Act 2 Inferno.

And Mongo, if you had been into Inferno in any serious amount, you would realize that Blizzard's QA is sorely lacking. The information is all around you on these forums, but you refuse to realize it. It goes beyond the difficulty of Inferno and the stupidity of how they decided to do it so arbitrarily, it also goes to viability of some skills and why others are way too powerful along with how some of the cheese/exploits got through. Face it, Blizzard's QA needs some pretty hefty work.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage - by Lissa - 06-15-2012, 05:52 AM