So just what was Belial's plan there?
(06-26-2012, 06:28 AM)ViralSpiral Wrote: Oh good. Imperius might show up in an expansion. I still want to smear the smug wanker.

That is actually my bet for an expansion. The Black Soulstone falls to earth. Corrupting the ground where it lands. (I can't take credit for this bit. Frag mentioned it once to me in a conversation we had) Adria goes after it and we have to kill her. Imperius does as well. People have pointed out how you can't fight Diablo for so long without being tainted and Imperius has been fighting the whole time too. Plus he was stabbed by Diablo and just imagine if there is a sliver left in him. The corruption it could bring. So I'm expecting there eventually to be a corrupted Imperious fight in the future.

Fighting through a land corrupted by the Black Soulstone. Adria for the first mini-boss. Corrupted Imperious for the last boss. Then Tyrael probably destroys the Black Soulstone. One Act expansion just like LOD. Even ends on a similar note. I think Blizzard is just routine enough to do that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So just what was Belial's plan there? - by swirly - 06-26-2012, 08:15 AM